For other nationalities currently staying in United Kingdom, please check to make sure if your nationalities are included in the Vietnam visa exemption list. If not, you are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Vietnam.
- First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Vietnam by visiting our Check Requirement page: http://www.vietnam-visa.com/requirements/
- For those whose nationalities are supported with visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed below to apply for your visa online at Vietnam-visa.co.uk.
- In case visa on arrival is not available or you wish to apply for visa through Vietnam Embassy, please contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy around your area for application.
Steps to Apply for Visa on Arrival to Vietnam
- Fill in the secured application form with required information such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date… You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
- Double check to ensure the information is correct. Then process to make payment for the service fee. You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay /PayPal or pay via Western Union. Our confirmation email for your visa application will be sent within 5 minutes.
- Wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
- Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese visa application form (attached in the email)
- Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport check-in counter by presenting your visa approval letter, passport, 02 passport-sized photos, Vietnamese visa application form (already filled out), and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer.