Steps to Apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam
Please double check to make sure everything is correct, as once issued, the visa approval letter could not be amended.
Payment for visa service fee could be made with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or with cash via Western Union.
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached together with the Vietnamese visa application form)
- Print out the letter and the Vietnamese visa application form
- Fill out the Vietnamese visa application form with required information
- Prepare 02 passport sized photos and an amount of money (preferably in USD) required for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 month multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports (Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh city or Da Nang airport in Da Nang city)
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(Our immigration airport fast track service is recommended for those who wish to save time in getting their visa stamp at the airports)