My husband and I are travelling to Vietnam next year.  What is the longest we can stay?  We would like to stay for 3-6 months if it is possible.  Can you please advise the best type of visa to get.

Thank you.

Hello Amanda,

We are pleased to note that at the moment, we could assist you to get 3 months single/ multiple entry visa. After this 3 months time, you either could leave Vietnam and get back with a new visa or you could extend your visa for another 3 months more while staying here. In replying please let us know where are you from and if you are flying into Vietnam so that I am able to suggest you the best option to get Vietnam visa.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!