I’m a UK citizen. I will be headed to HCM for an internship for slightly over 3 months. I am wondering if I will be required a visa for this, and if so, what are the costs involved to obtain this visa?

I will be leaving UK at the end of May but will only be going to Vietnam in the middle of November. As such, I am wondering if I should apply for my visa now in order to have it settled before I leave UK.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Megan Kuek

Dear Megan Kuek,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please be informed that a Vietnam visa is not required if you stay in Vietnam for no more than 15 days only. In this case, you need a valid visa.

At the moment, we can only process 3-month tourist or business visa for you.

If you would like to get an internship visa, you are recommended to contact to Vietnam Embassy in UK or in any place that is convenient for you.

Should you need any information, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,