- Their passport is valid for no less than 6 months from their arrival date; and
- Their arrival date does not fall within 30 days from exit date of their last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, a visa is required. And in case UK citizens travel to Vietnam by air, they can apply for e-visa Vietnam (visa on arrival) for convenience.
To make it simple and easy for travelers to request a visa, Vietnam-visa.co.uk has developed several channels for them to submit their applications, namely:
- Submit Online application form at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Request via email [email protected];
- Request via phone number at +84.473.005.333 (ext. 221 or 224) or (+84) 946 583 583;
- Request via live chat on website.
Information to be provided when applying for Vietnam visa online at Vietnam-visa.co.uk:
- Contact information: contact name, phone number and email;
- Visa information: visa type, duration, purpose of visit and arrival airport;
- Applicant information: full name, gender, passport number and passport expiry date.