We take a great honor to announce that we – Vietnam-visa.co.uk specializing in Vietnam visa in UK now can process visa on arrival to Vietnam for UK citizens and others valid for up to 1 year.
It is easy to apply?
Yes. It is easy to apply. Its procedure is not different from the procedure to apply for 1-month or 3-month visa on arrival. Following is its whole process:
- Submit the online application form at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, select Business as purpose of visit and then select 1-year multiple entry as visa type;
- Make payment of service fee online;
- Get visa approval letter sent to email together with Entry and Exit form (also known as Vietnamese Visa Application Form) within 7 working days (for normal service) or 2-3 working days (for urgent service);
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport by presenting visa approval letter, filled entry and exit form glue with photo, original passport and stamping fee.
How much does it cost?
When using visa on arrival, all need to pay two kinds of fee:
- Service fee: to be paid online to Vietnam-visa.co.uk or any other online service provider you apply with to get visa approval letter processed and sent to your email. It depends on number of applicants in your group and processing time you wish to apply for. Its details can be found here: https://vietnam-visa.co.uk/vietnam-visa-fee-instruction/.
- Stamping fee: to be paid in cash (in USD as recommended) to the immigration officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is USD 135/1-year multiple entry visa.
One advantage for applying 1-year visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.co.uk is that you will get our fast-track service for FREE. With this service, you will have our representative welcome you at the airport and complete the visa procedure there on your behalf.
Should you need any further information, feel free to let us know.